EverCold gel concentrate is a high performance gel refrigerant compound that is specifically designed for in house assembly of gel refrigerant packs.
• Superior Thermal Properties: Lasts three times longer than water ice.
• Reusable: Packs can be re-used if not punctured or torn.
• Save Transportation Costs: 1 lb. gel concentrate = 150 lbs. pre-packaged gel.
• Save Money: 1 oz. gel concentrate per gallon of water = approximately 6 cents per lb. finished gel.
• U.S.D.A. approved for indirect food contact
To make a firm gel, the mixing ratio of gel concentrate to fresh water is as follows:
• 16 oz water to 2 grams P-600
• 24 oz water to 3 grams P-600
• 32 oz water to 4 grams P-600
• 48 oz water to 6 grams P-600
One 50 lb. box will produce approximately 8000 gel packs.
One 2000 lb. super sack will produce approximately 250,000 24oz gel packs.
Please call for pricing.