Coldmark Temperature Indicators
ColdMark descending temperature indicators are single-use devices that provide accurate, irreversible evidence of a below-temperature deviation allowing you to make smarter decisions across the cold chain.
ColdMark is designed to help shippers identify and correct gaps in their cold chain. The ColdMark turns from clear to violet when the temperature goes below a predetermined threshold. Refrigeration equipment is not always reliable, and temperature can vary in a trailer, stack of pallets, or warehouse. Your products may pass through multiple handlers during the distribution process, possibly enduring delays and substandard storage. When you use ShockWatch temperature indicators, you can monitor the temperature of every shipment and know whether the duration of exposure was long enough to compromise product safety and efficacy.
- Provides irreversible evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions
- Provides cost-effective monitoring for last mile shipments
- Enables easy accept/reject decisions
- Helps monitor the shelf life of a shipped product
- Helps verify the adequacy of packaging
- Aids in compliance with regulatory guidelines
-Accuracy– +/- 1°C
- – Packaging -100 ColdMark Indicators per bag
- – Storage – Room temperature (not to exceed 43°C / 110°F) or cold storage (no colder than 5°C above response temperature)
- – Shelf life – Two years from date of manufacture
- – Applications -Monitoring temperature of drug and medical products, vaccines, diagnostic test kits, cosmetics, paint, chemicals
- – Length x width x thickness – 3.25 x 0.75 x 0.375 in.
|Product Number||Response Temperature|