LogTag Multi-use temperature indicator
LogTag® TRIX-8 is the same size as your credit card and still thin enough to be mailed ‘letter rate’ in the post. This means not too small to be too hard to find and fits into most packaging easily, LogTag® TRIX-8 is equipped with a unique external temperature sensor arrangement providing fast reaction time to temperature change.
LogTag’s Alert indicator provides warning if the monitored temperature has moved out of set limits. Comprehensive options allow customisation of alert settings to suit a particular application thereby minimising chance of a false alert. This insures the status of the shipment is directly linked to the alert indication.
Using the LogTag® Interface and the freely available companion software LogTag® Analyzer , the LogTag is easily set-up for recording conditions including delayed start, sampling interval, number of readings, continuous or fixed number of readings and configuration of conditions to activate the ALERT indicator.
Readings are downloaded using LogTag Analyzer which provides facilities for charting, zooming, listing data statistics and allows exporting the data to other applications such as Excel.
– Alert indicator – indicates if readings are outside of preset limits
– OK indicator indicates if still recording and if readings within configured limits
– Inspection mark in log by push button
– Push Button Logging start with optional delayed start or specific Time & Date start
– Rapid Download! Takes only seconds to download recordings
– ‘Pre-Start’ logging – LogTag® can be configured to record even if it has not been started.
– High performance at low cost
– Credit card sized case – thin enough to be easily mailed “letter rate”.
– Real time clock records time & temperature simultaneously
– Easy to use LogTag Analyzer software that runs on any PC configures LogTag® for recording then downloads resulting data for analysis. Data can also be exported to fomats compatible with other applications such as Excel
-Re-calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible
|Measurement Range||-40°C ~ +85°C|
|Resolution||< 0.1°C for -40°C ~ +40°C,|
|< 0.2°C for +40°C ~+80°C|
|Accuracy||better than ±0.5°C for -10°C~ +40°C.|
|better than ±0.7°C for -10°C~ -30°C & +40°C~+60°C|
|better than ±0.8°C for -30°C~ -40°C & +60°C~+80°C|
|Sensor reaction time||typically less than 5 minutes( T90 ) in moving air.|
|Capacity||8000 readings (16000 bytes memory)|
|Sampling frequency||adjustable, 30 sec to several hours|
|Recording indication||Flashing ‘OK’ indicator flashing ‘Alert’ indicator.|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory (8000 readings) in less than 5 secs depending on computer or readout device used.|
|Power source||3V Lithium battery|
|Battery life||2 ~ 3 years of normal use (based on 15 minute logging, download data monthly.|
|EMC Compliance||Tested and complies with EC EMC directives (EN 50081-1:1992 & EN 61000-6-1:2001) Tested & complies FCC Part 15 Subparts A and B.|
|EN12380 Compliance||Tested and complies to EN12830:1999 for transport, storage and distribution of chilled, frozen, deep frozen, quick-frozen food & others.|
|LogTag Temperature Recorder||Item No: A-LOGTAG TRIX 8|